Health and Welfare
- Insurance: We currently offer the choice of several different health insurance plan options including out-of-network coverage, prescription drug coverage and mail-order savings in addition to dental and vision insurance programs.
- Employee Assistance Program: Provides assistance with work and family issues including child care, eldercare, financial and legal concerns as well as a variety of other challenges such as stress, parenting, relationship and substance abuse issues.
Retirement Savings 401(k)
- We offer a voluntary savings and investment 401(k) plan assisting our employees in retirement savings. Employees may contribute from 1-20% of their salary into the 401(k) on a annual basis to a variety of investment options.
- We also offer Firm sponsored matching contribution.
Life and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance: Coverage is available for all employees of Anchin, sponsored by the Firm at no cost to employees.
- Long Term Disability: Coverage is offered to all full-time employees for salary continuation during a period of lost earnings due to an accident or illness.
- Short Term Disability: Coverage is available to all full-time employees, sponsored completely by the Firm to provide full salary continuation during a short term period of disability time.
- Flexible Spending Plan: We offer the opportunity for our employees to deduct health insurance premiums, dependant care expenses and qualified un-reimbursed medical expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Pre-Tax Transportation Program: Employees may elect to participate in the mass transit option offered under the program. By participating in the program, employees are able to convert certain mass transit expenses from after-tax dollars to pre-tax dollars.
Time Away From the Office
- Holidays: The Firm grants holiday pay to employees for 10 holidays per year.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Vacation Time: The Firm provides a very generous vacation/paid time off program to all full time employees. The amount of time off is based upon level and tenure with the Firm.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Anchin is committed to creating an environment of flexibility while maintaining focus on productivity and results. As a Firm, we are proud to work with our employees on a case-by-case basis when a flexible work arrangement is requested. We do our best to ensure that the employee’s needs and the Firm’s needs are addressed for each arrangement.
Certification, Membership, Continuing Education Benefits and Tuition Reimbursement
- Recognition Bonus for Passing the CPA Exam: The Firm is proud to recognize our members that successfully complete the CPA exam. Employees receive a one time recognition bonus for passing the exam.
- Reimbursement for the Cost of the CPA Exam: Once the CPA exam is completed the Firm will reimburse our employees for one exam fee sitting.
- Time Off to Take the CPA Exam: Full-time employees that sit for the CPA exam are compensated for the test taking days without having to take vacation time.
- Membership in Professional Organizations: We are proud to support our employees in their participation in one State Society for CPAs by fully sponsoring membership each year. In addition we will reimburse all employees for the cost to maintain their professional license.
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE): In addition to our invaluable on the job training, we offer our employees a wide range of formal learning opportunities all year round that qualify for CPE. Our professional development training department works with our employees to ensure that an appropriate training plan is set and followed each year. Our class offerings include both technical and soft skill courses.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We are proud to support our full time employees that desire to earn advanced degree in areas related to the work we do. The review and approval process for acceptance into this program is completed by the Firm on a case-by-case basis.
- We strive to ensure that each employee is empowered with a positive mentor/mentee experience. We offer training and guidance in this capacity to ensure our employees are best suited for their roles.
Australian Exchange Program
- Our Australian Exchange Program provides the opportunity for our employees to work with our affiliate firm in Australia for a defined period of time. Additionally we provide opportunities for our affiliate firm in Australia to have their employees work with our Firm in New York for a defined period of time.
- We are focused on our responsibility to our community as a whole and offer our people a wide variety of volunteer and charitable opportunities to give back to our community. These opportunities are open to all employees and encouraged by all Firm members.