EFCG's 19th Annual CFO Conference
WhenMay 8, 2019 — May 10, 2019
The Harvard Club
27 West 44th Street, New York, NY
Join CFOs from more than 100 A/E/C firms at EFCG’s 19th CFO Conference.
Anchin is proud to support EFCG's CFO Conference which will deliver new insights into the rapidly evolving business and financial challenges facing A/E/C firms.
- Revenue Recognition
- R&D Credits
- Pass-Through Deduction
Additional topics will include:
- Key CFO Issues for Successful A/E/C Firms
- The 15 metrics CFOs need to know
- How CFOs survived their firms’ make-or-break moments
- What trends are impacting M&A and public market valuations
- What factors to weigh when considering a financial versus strategic acquisition
- What critical factors impact overhead and how to use it to your firm's advantage
- Building a strong CEO and CFO relationship
The Conference will begin Wednesday morning with in depth sponsor workshops, followed by a dinner reception at the New York Yacht Club. Thursday panels are all held at the Harvard Club, The meeting concludes late Friday morning, May 10th. Additional information and the hotel room block will be emailed upon registration.
The Conference fee is $3,000 per participant, which includes the seminar fees, sponsor workshops and all receptions and meals (but not travel or accommodations). Spouses are encouraged to join us at the opening reception Wednesday evening at the Yacht Club.
Click here for last year's agenda and participants.