EFCG’s 4th Annual Technology Leadership Conference
WhenMarch 28, 2019 — March 29, 2019
The Harvard Club
27 West 44th Street, New York, NY
Join the Technology Leaders from more than 50 A/E/C firms at EFCG’s 4th Annual Technology Leadership Conference for this by-invitation-only event.
EFCG's Technology Leadership Conference delivers new insights into the rapidly evolving business and financial challenges facing technology leaders in the A/E/C industry.
- Results of the 2019 EFCG AEC Information Technology Benchmarking Survey – covering the most important IT trends impacting A/E/C businesses. Plus, a summary of EFCG’s 30th Annual A/E/C CEO Benchmarking Survey. All attendees receive confidential, industry-aggregated data reports and presentations.
- Anchin/Redpoint Presentation on Managing Digital Risk in 2019 – What A/E/C-Firm Technology Leaders Need to Know, e.g. detecting signs of network compromise; how AI is helping with cybersecurity; business email compromise: early warning signs and business continuity planning; ensuring your firm's information security policy incorporates actionable breach readiness planning and procedures
- Bentley Systems Presentation on The Promise of Going Digital - cloud-computing platforms connecting people, processes, data and technology.
- Interactive Workshop: Harvard Business School case study about Sun Microsystems, the changing workforce, and the risks and opportunities of digital and remote collaboration.
- Enterprise Architecture in the Age of the Cloud
- CRM in the A/E/C Industry
2019 Conference Advisory Panel
- Linda Lannen, SVP, Principal, Corp Serv. Director (CIO & CAO), Kleinfelder
- Dave Neitz, Chief Information Officer, CDM Smith
- Jim Dray, Chief Information Officer, Thornton Tomasetti
- Donald Sattan, VP and CIO Americas, Mott MacDonald
- HemantWadhwa, VP Innovation & Applied Technologies, TRC
- Robert Bell, Chief Information Officer, Ghafari