Succession and Transition Planning: The Future Is Now - NEW DATE
WhenJune 20, 2017
8:30am — 11:00am
Anchin Executive Conference Center
1375 Broadway, 23rd Floor
(between 37th & 38th St.)
ACEC NEW YORK
ANCHIN, BLOCK & ANCHIN LLP
ZETLIN & DE CHIARA LLP
Join us on Tuesday, June 20th, as industry leaders discuss how they envision the future of engineering companies. Succession planning is essential to the survival of any organization. Firms of all sizes wrestle with how to best transition leadership and ownership interests. This program will examine the issues and considerations that need to be addressed and provide examples of how leading firms are moving forward.
Breakfast and networking from 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM.
The program starts promptly at 9:00 AM.
These insightful panels will feature:
- Engineering Firms Share What They Are Looking for in Strategic Acquisitions
- Multi-generational Engineering Firms Discuss Maintaining Cultures & Growth through Multiple Transitions
Confirmed Panelists include:
- David Gockel, President & CEO - Langan
- William Hadge, President & CEO - GZA GeoEnvironmental of New York
- Steve Hyman, Vice President & Director of Civil Engineering, Real Estate Market Leader - H2M
- Greg Kelly, Global Chief Operating Officer - WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Mick Morrissey, Managing Principal - Morrissey Goodale
- Mike Seyle, President & Managing Director - U.S. Region, BuroHappold
- Michael Shamma, Northeast Transportation Business Line Leader - Gannett Fleming
- Mitchel Simpler, Managing Partner - Jaros Baum & Bolles
The cost of this program is $150 per ticket with the proceeds benefiting ACEC New York. To register, visit http://www.acecny.org/page/events-34/event/succession-and-transition-planning-the-future-is-now-94.html.