Webinar: Tax Reform for Architects
WhenMay 16, 2018
2:00pm — 3:00pm
AIA New York State
The Trump Administration passed an intricate and complex tax reform bill just before the close of 2017, but what will this mean as we move through 2018?
Anchin assembled a panel of tax professionals from our Architecture and Engineering Industry Group to address the following key areas:
- Overview of Law Change Including Rate Changes and Changes to Itemized Deductions
- 20% Pass-Through Deduction
- Accounting Method Changes
- Changes in Depreciation
- Excess Loss Limitation
- Interest Expense Limitation
- Changes to Deductibility of M&E
We look forward to having a valuable discussion and helping you understand this new information in order to make well-informed decisions and capitalize on the opportunities available.
During the webinar, you'll be able to ask the presenters questions in real time.
Participants will earn 1 LU/CPE credit and will receive a certificate of attendance.