Insightsstream of knowledge
Join us on Tuesday, June 20th, as industry leaders discuss how they envision the future of engineering companies. Read More
Join us on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 for the annual New York Construction Awards, presented by Anchin in cooperation with the New York Building Congress (NYBC) and industry partners, the American Council of Engineering Companies of New York (ACEC-NY) and the General Contractors Association of New York (GCA). Read More
Anchin is proud to present another installment of our semi-annual CPE for CFOs sessions. Read More
- Anchin Executive Education Series - Protecting Your Business: How Cybersecurity and Fraud Can Impact Your Bottom Line6/13/2017
Anchin is proud to present an executive education event focused on cybersecurity and fraud.
- Food for Thought: State of the Food and Beverage Industry Event 20176/8/2017
Join us on Thursday, June 8, 2017 for "Food for Thought" Anchin's eleventh annual State of the Food and Beverage Industry Event, devoted to issues facing food and beverage manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
- SEC Clarifies Three Confusing Situations For The Custody Rule5/25/2017
The SEC’s Custody Rule continues to be a headache for registered investment advisers. The conditions are so unclear, it’s easy to inadvertently trigger custody rule violations. To help advisers adjust, the SEC recently issued clarification for three confusing situations under the rule.
- New Jersey Angel Investor Tax Credit5/24/2017
New Jersey has amended and expanded the rules for claiming the Angel Investor Tax Credit. The Angel Investor Tax Credit provides for a tax credit equal to ten percent (10%) of the qualified investment made by a taxpayer in a New Jersey emerging technology business.
- Are you a member of the Sandwich Generation?4/28/2017
Five critical steps for adult children to take when handling the financial affairs of their parents
- Staying Cyber Safe While Traveling Outside of Your Network4/28/2017
A guide for understanding criminal infiltration tactics, including methods to avoid potential breaches to help achieve safe, secure device usage
- White House Tax Reform Plan4/27/2017
Yesterday, President Trump released a one page summary of his administration’s view of the principles that should guide tax reform.
- New York Announces Passage of State Budget4/25/2017
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced the passage of the 2018 State Budget (“Budget”) which includes some interesting tax provisions.
- To make money, restaurants need to think beyond the plate4/24/2017
Greg Wank, Leader of Anchin's Food and Beverage Practice, on the benefits of serving "Fast-Casual"
- Gray Divorce: The Financial Challenges and Opportunities4/20/2017
Mela Garber, Leader of Anchin's Matrimonial Advisory Group, explains why some older couples may separate and advises women who married young and may not have financial experience to work with a financial planner.