Partner in Charge – Anchin Digital Risk Solutions LLC
Russell Safirstein is Partner in Charge of Anchin Digital Risk Solutions LLC (ADRS), a newly formed subsidiary that delivers and develops technology-driven risk and compliance advisory, and analytics-based services.
A Senior Executive and a progressive thinker, Russell has been successful in bringing non-traditional solutions to an ever-changing work environment by combining audit, accounting, risk, compliance and technology in successful business engagements. He is a proven risk, audit and technology leader with more than 25 years of experience advising clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, healthcare and management consulting. Russell is a highly regarded and sought after speaker on issues related to technology, audit and risk practices.
Prior to joining Anchin, Russell was a Partner with Prager Metis Technology, leading their AI and Machine Learning initiatives, in addition to their cybersecurity and risk advisory practices. He also co-founded Paracon Group, and led its advanced analytic delivery platform as well as the balance of its risk advisory services. He was the General Auditor for Liquidnet, where he started the Internal Audit function of this growing organization. As the Deputy General Auditor for MetLife, he was able to transform the internal audit function through technology and business process improvements. For nearly ten years, Russell was SVP and Chief Auditor for Roslyn Savings Bank.
Russell received his B.B.A in accounting from Adelphi University.
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Custodial Services
- Corporate Governance
- Cost Recovery and Reduction
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics as a Service
- Electronic Health Records Risk and Controls
- Employee Benefit Analytics
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Internal Audit Co-Source and Out-sourcing
- Process Optimization
- Project Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Robotics Process Automation
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance (SOX)
- SOC & PCI Readiness Assessments
- Vendor Risk Management
- Anchin Bolsters its Advisory Offering with a Key Addition to the Firm - A Leader of its New Anchin Digital Risk Solutions PracticeFebruary 14, 2019
Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP is pleased to welcome Russell Safirstein to the firm as Partner in Charge of its new subsidiary – Anchin Digital Risk Solutions LLC (ADRS).