Anchin Webinar: Tax Reform for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction IndustriesFebruary 5, 2018
The Trump Administration passed an intricate and complex tax reform bill just before the close of 2017, but what will this mean as we move into 2018?
Anchin assembled a panel of tax professionals from our Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry Group to specifically address issues relevant to the A/E/C industry including the following key areas:
- Overview of Law Change Including Rate Changes and Changes to Itemized Deductions
- 20% Pass-Through Deduction
- Accounting Method Changes
- Changes in Depreciation
- Excess Loss Limitation
- Interest Expense Limitation
- Changes to deductibility of M&E
This recording of Anchin’s live webinar also features real-time questions from the attendees and contains polling questions that allowed the attendees to receive CPE credit for the webinar. Unfortunately, as it is a recording, replays are not eligible for the CPE credit. However, if additional questions arise that are not covered in the session, please reach out to any of the speakers listed below or your Anchin Relationship Partner for more information or clarity.
The webinar features insight from:
- Phillip Ross, CPA, CGMA - Partner and Leader, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry Group (Moderator)
- Paul Gevertzman, CPA, J.D. - Tax Partner, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry Group
- Michael Brennan, CPA - Tax Senior Manager, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry Group
- Jonathan Kraes, CPA - Tax Manager, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry Group